The Northwestern Oil Company filling station was built in 1921 at 716 E. Superior St. This photo from Jay Sonnenburg’s family collection is likely from the very early days of the gas station’s existence. The building is now home to the Portland Malt Shoppe.
Above: similar view from 2018.
Below: shot of the front of the shop from May 1, 2017
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here