Quantcast

Loading Events
Find Events

Event Views Navigation

Event Category

Venues

Cost ($)

Day

Time

Distance

Reset Filters

Upcoming Events › Outdoors and Recreation

Events List Navigation

Apr 2017

UMD Outdoor Gear Swap 2017

Sat, Apr 1, 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
UMD Sports and Health Center 1216 Ordean Court
Duluth, MN 55812 United States
Gear Swap Poster

UMD Outdoor Educators Club hosts the 19th annual Outdoor Gear Swap. Bring outdoor gear to sell during the drop-off times, and/or come to the sale in Sports and Health Center Room 135 on the UMD campus. Fifteen percent of the sale price is taken to promote outdoor education. Gear drop-off: Friday, March 31, from 3 to 7 p.m. and Saturday, April 1, from 8 to 9 a.m.

Find out more »

Bike Swap 2017

Sat, Apr 22, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)

One event on an unspecified date at 11:00am

Continental Ski & Bike 1305 E. First St.
Duluth, MN 55801 United States
Bike Swap 2017

Buy and sell used bikes while supporting the Head of the Lakes United Way at the 11th annual Bike Swap. The event runs April 22-23. Those interested in selling a bike can bring it to Continental Ski & Bike on Friday, April 21, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Saturday, April 22, from 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. All bikes need to be in reasonable working shape. Sellers receive 75 percent of the selling price; the remaining 25 percent…

Find out more »
May 2017

Dragon Boat Open Paddle

Tue, May 9, 6:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)

An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until Sep 19, 2017

Barker’s Island Pavilion 15 Marina Drive
Superior, WI 54880 United States
Blue Water Paddling

Ever paddled a dragon boat before? Now is your chance to try! Blue Water Paddling organizes this weekly open paddle with the aim to "help everyone no matter their skill level or comfort on the water learn how to paddle. You don't even need to know how to swim!" The open paddle is every Tuesday, from May 9 to July 4, 6:30 p.m. at Barker's Island near the Pavilion and the research buildings. Equipment is available.

Find out more »
Jul 2017
$25 - $35

Spring 2017 Rivet Run

Sun, Jul 16, 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Pattison State Park 6294 S. State Road 35
Superior, WI 54880 United States
11168464_786708618112949_8253686466706898192_n

The Rivet Run is a scenic 5k run or walk on the river trail at Pattison State Park, south of the city of Superior. The course passes the 30-foot waterfall twice. Registration is capped at 100 participants. Sleeveless wicking shirts are available to those who register by July 1. Register for both the Summer and Fall Rivet Runs and save $10. There will be door prizes, and also edibles after the run. Proceeds benefit Pattison State Park. One of Wisconsin's…

Find out more »
Nov 2017
$25 - $35

Fall 2017 Rivet Run

Sun, Nov 12, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Pattison State Park 6294 S. State Road 35
Superior, WI 54880 United States
10371984_656554911128321_7170675865910053256_n

The Rivet Run is a scenic 5k run or walk on the river trail at Pattison State Park, south of the city of Superior. The course passes the 30-foot waterfall twice. Registration is capped at 100 participants. Sleeveless wicking shirts are available to those who register by Nov. 1. Register for both the Summer and Fall Rivet Runs and save $10. There will be door prizes, and also edibles after the run. Proceeds benefit Pattison State Park. One of Wisconsin's…

Find out more »
+ Export Events