From the Duluth Trivia deck I found in a game at Savers.
- How long has Duluth had a Symphony Orchestra?
- The DSSO produced opera annually for 26 years. Which conductor began this tradition and in what year?
- Where does the “concertmaster” of the DSSO sit?
- What year did “Fitger’s on the Lake” open?
- What year did the Fitger’s Brewery close?
- How many years was the old brewery in continuous operation?
- Who was Margaret Culkin Banning?
- Who said that “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in Duluth”?
- Where in Duluth is the important collection of Eastman Johnson paintings housed?
- What was the Hjemkomst?
- Since 1925.
- Hermann Herz in 1959 — anyone have memories to share?
- The first chair violin player — is this true for all orchestras?
- 115 years
- A Duluth author — anyone know the work?
- Mark Twain
- The Depot
- The sailing vessel Robert Asp built and his children sailed from Duluth to Bergen, Norway.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here