Marketed as “the only fire proof hotel” in Duluth, it included the Holland Cafe, “famous for its service, soda fountain, light luncheons and grill room.”
The Holland opened in 1910 and closed in 1961. The Radisson was built in 1970.
Note the difference between the postcards below. The one on the left shows the Holland as it was originally built. The postcard on the right depicts how the hotel looked after four additional stories were added.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here