Duluth Skateboarding

matt

Nice video!

There's a lady at the beginning of the Lakewalk there that yells at skaters but doesn't seem to care about kids screaming and playing football in the same place.

Rio Rancho

Freaking amazing, the 360 was boss, but that Push-it to Fakie Front Hole Leap AIr Shove it rocked too.  And Lennon is easily tied in first place with George and Ringo for coolest Beatle.

adam

Duluth Skateboarders GTFO. And take all your young, professional friends with you.

Vicarious

Much like bikers, joggers, rollerbladers and raccoons, I just want skateboarders to get TFOOMW when I'm walking on the sidewalk.

Beyond that, I couldn't GAFA Duluth skateboarders.

ElPete

Such a a rad video, in so many ways.  Colton Maddy not only rips hard but has a creative style & skates everything.  So fun to watch. The video was put together really well too,  the audio adds a nice compliment..  I like how the first trick is a no-comply my favorite is the ollie to tail grab fast plant thing @ 2:04.

zra

Me: old school ramp skater. This kid is sick.

Swan

Great video and great skating! Thanks for sharing.

rj

Outside of the Bones Brigade at the DECC in '89, that was the best skating I've seen in Duluth. Nice video!

Abnormal Arts

Thanks for the positive support, I know it means a lot to Colton and me.

Biff Nimrod

Very cool, way to represent. Much respect from this old school snowboarder (every Friday, Moose Mt., Lutsen)

sparhawk

Sheesh! Wear a helmet already, you crazy punks! Nice cop shot.

EP

Great video.

Traversable

Thanks for that!

Bill

Love that stuff! Really I do!! None the less this old school "two planker" has to say, "stay the hell out of my way on Spirit MT." By that I mean let's share the slope in peace and love as Ringo would insist. Peace out. (Insert annoying smiley face thingy here.)

ElPete

I just noticed when the police drove off the board was still on top of the trunk of the car.

ruby2sd4y

Great video - loved the little graphic/Duluth extras added in to enhance the vid overall, and the tunes fit well too. The skating was fully sick! I sent the video to several I know for their enjoyment. Kudos!

Good eye ElPete! I noticed that too!

ElPete

Yep, watching this video is now part of my daily routine.  So much flow.