‘Tis the season for holiday cheer, large amounts of food, and obviously nasty electrical gremlins to pop up and bite us in the ass at inopportune times. We are currently experiencing a power outage to one part of our house. Whilst trying to locate the problem, we discovered that we still have old knob and tube wiring mixed in with newer wiring, even though everything is tied to a modern breaker. We have been searching high and low for a loose wire somewhere, but now fear that the old knob and tube wiring has finally just fried itself leaving us in the dark. Can anyone in the PDD community recommend a good local electrician with a vast knowledge of the old-school knob- and tube-style wiring?