Korean Cuisine in Duluth?

Does anyone know of some authentic Korean cuisine around town? As much as I enjoy the standard Chinese options that are standard in every joint around, I’m hinkerin for a change. I’ll even expand the range to Northern Minnesota if need be. Come on folks, help me out!

Lets keep the ‘grilled-fido’ comments to a minimum, Thanks in advance.

Bret

While not Korean per se, Nokomis has a great Korean BBQ inspired file mignon on the menu at the moment.

zra

If you're in St. Paul, there are a lot of great Korean restaurants on Snelling over by Minnehaha and Hamline.

Jesus

Out past  west duluth on 23 there's a Vietnamese place.... not sure if its good or not....

Nick

Lotus Inn is the vietnamese place. I think it's quite good.

dbrewing

So the answer is no ...

Marian

Yes, Lotus Inn is a sweet place.  Haven't been there in a while and need to get back!

David

If you're hankering gets really out of hand, there's an excellent Korean BBQ place in Thunder Bay, Ontario called the Flame Grillhouse.

Jesus

I have a hankering for an Anchoring. All the prices just raised at the Anchor ... brrrr .25 cents.

Claire

I love the Lotus, wish it wasn't so damn far away, I'd go there more often. Excellent food and the Vietnamese coffee, oh yes.

Duluthninja

Nothing up here that has good/any Korean food. The only places I know of is Korean Cafe, Hoban, and Kings in the cities.

I'm Korean, and if someone knows of a restaurant let me know

Carl

Dong Yang - It's just outside Minneapolis in Columbia Heights. Tiny place at the end of a strip mall, next to Harbor Freight Tools. I've talked to Koreans and they say it's like being back in Korea. I was just there last week and surprised to see they got a new menu sign with actual English names for items. The old menu was only in Korean.

duluthusa

Duluth really needs a good Korean place! Also Greek.