- This event has passed.
Duluth Haunted Ship Tours 2023
One event on Oct 6, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 7, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on Oct 12, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 13, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 14, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on Oct 18, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 19, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 20, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 21, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on Oct 26, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 27, 2023 at 6:30 pm
One event on Oct 28, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on Oct 31, 2023 at 6:30 pm
William A. Irvin Haunted Ship Tours are self-guided experiences that feature:
- A sinking German U-boat with water flooding in and its escaped experiment on the loose.
- A narrow escape through catacombs and down into an abandoned castle with tension at every turn.
- The all-new Winchester Lore-inspired rooms with paths to dead ends and hallways with multiple exits. Guests choose their adventure.
- A vortex delivery to a Victorian parlor and library complete with thunderstorms, stained-glass windows and questionable books.
- An immersive experience with intricate details, heavy propping and new electronic effects (lights, vibrations, sounds, even mild shocks) to trigger more of the senses …and fears.
The tour takes approximately 25 minutes to walk through. The cast are all graduates of “Scare School” training. They transform with a professional makeup session, a process that can include details like scars and horns. The first two weekends have more elbow room and are discounted at $20. Halloween has historically been less busy with shorter lines, too. After months of new builds and retouching every surface of the Duluth Haunted Ship, this year’s experience includes the William A. Irvin’s Pilot House for the first time in an exclusive VIP tour.
Advance tickets and fast passes are available online at duluthhauntedship.com. General tickets are $25. Discount Days (most Thursdays and first two weekends) are $20. Fast Passes are $30. VIP tickets are priced at $66.60 with limited numbers sold per evening. College students can enter for $10 with a valid ID. No child under the age of 12 will be admitted without a parent.
VIP Pass holders are granted instant access (even before fast pass holders) for a self-guided tour of the guest quarters. Perks include time in the Captain’s Lounge with a blood bag beverage and exclusive access to the ship’s pilot house. There will also be photo ops and other surprises.
The tour is not handicap accessible. Special effects are used, such as strobe lights and may aggravate existing health conditions. Organizers encourage attendees to keep this in mind when deciding to participate in the tour.