In order to post on Perfect Duluth Day, you need to register for access to PDD’s WordPress dashboard. Here’s how to do it:
- Click “Log in & post” on the top navigation bar.
- On the log-in page, click “Register.”
- Answer the questions. (The “User name” you choose will be set as the name which appears publicly on the posts you create. Once you’re registered, you can go into your profile and change your “nickname” at any time. Once you do that, your nickname will appear as an option to use as your publicly displayed name.)
- Click on the box at the bottom of the page to indicate you accept the disclaimer.
- Click the blue “Register” tab.
- Check your e-mail inbox. There should be a message from “Perfect Duluth Day” with the subject “Your username and password.”
- Click on the link in your e-mail to verify your account.
- Now you’re ready to log in for bloggin’. Use your powers for good instead of evil, please.