So I’m finishing work tonight and my friend says, “meet me at the Brewhouse.” I tasted a flight of three and ordered the dopplebock. The drink coaster just made it too easy for me.
Great American Beer Festival Awards Winners 2015
Don’t get me wrong, I love St Paul, but it appears as though the judges have spoken.
From the Great American Beer Festival, Duluth takes two awards!
To me, it’s gotta be extra special bitter. (How often can a drink coaster be mightier than the billboard)?
- Silver – Double Porter | Bemidji Brewing Co., Bemidji (Baltic-style porter)
- Bronze – Lonely Blonde | Fulton Beer, Minneapolis (English-style summer ale)
- Silver – 14° ESB | Bent Paddle Brewing Co., Duluth (extra special bitter)
- Silver – Procrastinator Doppelbock | Fitger’s Brewhouse, Duluth (German-style doppelbock or eisbock)
- Silver – Pumpkin Grinder | Mankato Brewery, Mankato (pumpkin)
- Silver – Size 4 | Steel Toe Brewing, St. Louis Park (session India pale ale)
- Bronze – Firebrick | August Schell Brewing Co., New Ulm (Vienna-style lager)