Lakeside Presbyterian Church was founded in 1890 and the building shown in this undated postcard went up at 4430 McCulloch St. in 1921, replacing the church’s previous building there.
The caption on the back reads:
Lakeside Presbyterian Church
45th Avenue East and McCulloch Street
“Advancing the cause of Christ in the Lakeside area of Duluth since 1890.”
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here