Spalding Hotel circa 1908
This photo from Detroit Publishing Company shows Duluth’s Spalding Hotel at 428 W. Superior St. The elegant 200-room hotel opened on June 6, 1889 and was demolished on Sept. 25, 1963.
The high quality of the photo allows for some pretty clear zoom ins on the signs and people on the street.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here