First Presbyterian Church established its congregation 150 years ago today — June 1, 1869. It’s magnificent sandstone structure at 300 E. Second St. was built from 1890 to 1891. The image above is from an undated postcard published by Duluth photographer Robert B. Barrett. More history of the church is online at fpcduluth.org/history.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here