OMC Smokehouse has enjoyed the “Perfect New Restaurant” title since winning Perfect Duluth Day’s poll in July of 2017 with an impressive 82 percent of the vote.
Since a flurry of restaurant activity has happened in the Twin Ports over the past year and a half, it’s time to launch another poll and give new establishments a chance to prove their worth.
What’s the best new restaurant? It could be a fine dining establishment, a sandwich shop or an old-school diner. Readers determine the winner by popular vote.
We’ve compiled a list of new restaurants below. To qualify, a nominee simply has to serve food, have opened after April 2017 and be located within 10 miles of Duluth. This means eateries in Superior, Hermantown, Proctor or other area townships are eligible but those farther away (Two Harbors, Cloquet, etc.) don’t qualify.
Did we miss a restaurant opening? Let us know in the comments. We’ll launch a poll with all the nominees on Jan. 24.
- Corktown Deli & Brews (June 2018)
- Crooked Pint Ale House (May 2017)
- Dovetail Café and Marketplace (Oct. 2018)
- Empire Coffee (April 2018)
- Great Steak (Sept. 2018)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs (Dec. 2018)
- Juice Pharm downtown location (June 2018)
- KD’s Family Restaurant (Dec. 2017)
- Lincoln Park Cafe (May 2018)
- Love Creamery (June 2018)
- Lyric Kitchen and Bar (Oct. 2017)
- Martha’s Daughter (Feb. 2018)
- Pak’s Green Corner (June 2018)
- 7 West Taphouse – Miller Hill location (Aug. 2017)
- Thai by Thai (Sept. 2018)
- 310 Pub (Feb. 2018)
- T-Icy Roll Ice Cream (August 2018)
- Topper’s Pizza (June 2018)
- Trophy Café (June 2017)
- Twisted Pastries Coffeehouse (March 2018)
- Ursa Minor Brewing (Sept. 2018)
- Vanilla Bean (Feb. 2018)
- Wasabi Japanese Cuisine in Duluth (Nov. 2018)
- Wasabi in Superior (March 2018)
- Yellow Bike Coffee (Nov. 2018)
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here