The R. W. Lindholm Service Station at 202 Cloquet Ave. in Cloquet, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1956 and opened in 1958, is still in use. These photos are from late 1950s and early 1960s.
Ray Lindholm was the original owner of the station. It stayed in his family until 2016, when Chris Chartier and Don McKay acquired it. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here