Three Bands / $4 / 10PM / RTQ’s
Hope to see you! Pictures of Then is fresh of (on?) tour and back from Austin. Real nice guys, real great music – if you’re fans of Dr. Dog, ELO or Modest Mouse I’m sure you’ll enjoy their pop psych rawk!
Three Local bands will play original rock & folk music and then cover the Beatles ‘Let it Be’ at the end of the night.
– Two Beat Band singing “Don’t Let Me Down”
– Old Knifey & the Cuthroats singing “The Long & Winding Road”
– The Fontanelles playing the original and uncut version of “Dig It”
– Terrible banter from socially awkward singers.
– Lots of flannel.
– Lots of PBRs
– Fontanelles’ confusing material with songs from “Let it Be”
(Replacements) and “Let it Bleed
– the BRAND NEW “Old Knifey” dance.
We promise there will be no ruffies at this show. But we can’t promise there will be cake.
Free the Hikers: 59th Day Fundraiser
3 West Superior Street
4pm Hiking Meditation. Meet at Enger Tower. By donation
6-10 PM Music and Silent Auction at the Spiritual Deli. $10 at the door.
Music by James Moors, Dave Mehling, Dan Dresser and The Rez! The Spin Collective will also be performing outside. Meet family members of Shane Bauer. Free food, beverages. Enjoy a good time for a good cause!
This Saturday at Thristy Pagan:
Show starts at 6 with two fab. songwriter/performers. Bands start at 9 and go till 1am. Bring earplugs and noisemakers.
Old Knifey (Duluth)
Will Tolle (MPLS)
Holly Newsome of Zoo Animal (MPLS)
Three Song Sunday (Duluth)
Colder in Moscow (MPLS)
The Fontanelles (Duluth/MPLS)
The Unit Breed (Portland, OR)