Bloomer’s Drive-in was a roadside restaurant in Duluth, located near the ore docks and Wade Stadium. It opened in 1955, operated by Walter Bloomer and his younger brother Robert. It was sold in 1960.
We know about the Bloomer brothers from the 1971 Minnesota Supreme Court case Bloomer vs. Bloomer.
The caption on the back of the postcard reads:
Chicken – Steak – Luncheons – Dinners Daily – Curb Service – or – Enjoy dinner in our Air Conditioned dining room.
On Hiway 61 and 23
At the Ore Docks
By the Ball Park
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here