Video Archive: Trinity Lutheran Church circa 1943
This roughly 80-year-old film features scenes at Trinity Lutheran Church, 1108 E. Eighth St. in Duluth’s East Hillside neighborhood. Also in the film are a nearby market, the Kenwood Community Club and a building under construction.
The 16mm film was digitized in 2019 by Home Video Studio in Bloomington and is in the Augsburg University Archives.
Below are a few of select frames from the film.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here