This undated postcard shows the stylish design and furnishings in the lounge at Duluth’s Spalding Hotel circa the early 1900s.
Below are two old postcards showing the exterior of the hotel. The Spalding opened at 428 W. Superior St. on June 6, 1889 and was demolished on Sept. 25, 1963.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here