This undated postcard, published by Bloom Brothers Company of Minneapolis, offers a view of the lobby of the Hotel McKay, which stood at 430 W. First St. in Downtown Duluth from 1901 to about 1965.
The caption on the back reads:
American and European,
Opposite the Post Office,
Another old postcard that features the same image refers to the McKay as “The Hotel of Personal Service.”
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here