Postcards from the Duluth Civic Center

Duluth’s Civic Center includes the St. Louis County Courthouse (1909), Duluth City Hall (1928), Gerald W. Heaney Federal Building (1930), St. Louis County Jail (1923) and the Soldiers and Sailors Monument (1919).

No Comments

Leave a Comment

Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here

Read previous post:
Gretings from Daluth

Close