This illustrated postcard of Duluth’s Masonic Temple was mailed 110 years ago today — Jan. 31, 1911. Mrs. Baylis of Cedar Rapids, Iowa was the recipient. The card was sent by one of her children, who was staying at the McKay Hotel.
The Duluth Masonic Temple at 4 W. Second St. is still standing and still in use as the Duluth Masonic Center.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here