This undated postcard from Gallagher’s Studio of Photography offers a view of the Downtown Motel at 131 W. Second St. in Duluth. Built in 1959, the motel later became known as the Best Western Downtown and is still in operation, now as the Downtown Duluth Inn, owned by ZMC Hotels.
The caption on the back of the card reads:
Across From The Duluth Clinic
2nd Ave. West and 2nd St.
In Downtown Duluth, Minnesota
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here