Duluth Trivia Deck Sampler #13
More from the deck found at Savers …
1. In 1871, who ridiculed the City of Duluth in the House of Representatives, helping to defeat a land grant bill?
2. What was “The Clark House”?
3. Who was J. B. Culver?
4. When was the Grand Opera House destroyed by fire?
5. Who was Oliver G. Traphagen?
6. In 1891, what downtown Duluth building was called “the handsomest and costliest building in the Northwest?
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here