Postcard from Tweed Gallery
This undated postcard image of the Tweed Museum of Art appears to be circa the 1970s. The text on the back reads:
The only major art gallery in Northern Minnesota, Tweed Gallery on the University of Minnesota, Duluth campus has attracted more than 300,000 visitors since it opened in 1958. Funds for the gallery were donated by Mrs. Alice Tweed Tuohy, now of Santa Barbara, California and her daughter, Mrs. John Brickson, Duluth. Twenty shows each year feature international, national, faculty and student artists in four separate exhibition areas.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here