This postcard was mailed 105 years ago — June 8, 1913 — when E.J. Turnbo was “enjoying the cool breeze and having one big time.”
The Elks eventually moved to 4250 Haines Road, but that building was sold in 2016. The club now meets at the All American Club in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here