More from the Duluth Trivia Deck found at Savers.
1. What famed product was sold by Duluth Tent and Awning?
2. What does a McGiffert loader [on view in the railway museum] load?
4. Where is Mission Creek located?
6. True or false? The first brick structure in Duluth is still standing at E. Superior Street.
7. Where is Munger Terrace?
8. T/F: When the Torrey building was constructed, it was fireproofed by covering its iron and wooden beams with terra cotta or baked clay.
Answers below, with a few questions…
1. Duluth Pack
3. Henry Bridgeman and N. F. Russell, although this feels like it might be corporate puff?
4. Fond du Lac area.
6. True, but these cards are old. Was this really the first brick structure? Is it still standing?
7. Mesabi Avenue
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here