For the sake of Duluth music history, and inspired by a reunion show, we take a look back at the RecyclaBell and the mid-1990s Duluth music scene.
Random tidbits pulled from the Internet:
- The three-story Duluth Telephone Exchange building, at 1804 E. First St., was built in 1921 and for many years was used by Bell Telephone, hence the Recyclabell name.
- Duluth musicians performed there from about 1993 to 1997.
- Apparently the first show there featured 12 Dimensions of Love, Size 12, Anchor and Lorenzo’s Tractor. Rob Fernquist shared this poster on Facebook.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here