Cookie Temptations

Today, after exiting the lunch buffet at Sala Thai, I stopped in Cookie Temptations.

Cookie Temptations

Cookie Temptations

Think bakery + florist. CT creates sugar cookies that are designed in chocolate, baked in Duluth, MN.

Besides custom cookie orders (that’s the “florist” part as I see it), they sell individually wrapped cookies. One cookie a month is a “benefit” cookie, proceeds to a charity or needy cause.

The young lady behind the counter was awesome, informative, and helpful; the cookie we bought rocked.

Cookie Temptations has been the subject of a PDD post once before -- "Cookie Temptations anyone?" (I'm not being critical of the repetition -- the other post is from 16 months ago. I'm just providing the link.)

[email protected]

Cool. I never noticed them, although I usually only get to Woodland after dark for food and liquor. Cookie closes at a respectable 5pm.

Zeito

I drive by cookie temptations every day. As a northern MN fatso, I probably would stop by more frequently if this place was named Bacon Temptations.

zra

Guffaw @ Zeito! a man after my own heart!

Bret

Best cookies ever!

Betsy

They also sell $2 cookies-on-a-stick at the downtown farmer's market on Tuesday afternoons. Great bargain for an amazing cookie!

Camila

Yep. That's what I learned today, Betsy. $2 a piece, or buy 3 and get one free. And when I asked my 6-yr-old if they were better than mine, he said, "Yes, because they're bigger!"

Jennifer

Hi Paul! Thank you for providing the link to Cookie Temptations again. I am grateful. Sincerely, the cookie lady.

Jennifer

Hi Bret! Thanks for your endorsement! The oven is always on! The cookie lady

Jennifer

Hi Zeito! You know ... I never thought about adding bacon to the cookies ... sweet and savory. If I get a chance to try it out and only if it is truly delicious, I make a post for you to come try them. Thanks for your suggestion. The cookie lady.

Jennifer

Hi rhetoricguy! I am so sorry we are closed when you go by. Looking into extending our weekly hours. I will keep you posted if changes are made. Thanks for your input. I'm appreciative!

David Beard

Florists are closed when I go by, too, Jennifer. No worries. Just glad we discovered you.