While running errands today I came across this lovely piece of yard art. I’m posting it as a challenge, because I know you can do better. And because a piddly blizzard like today’s is no excuse to stay inside.
Announcing the PDD Wacko Yard-art Photo Scavenger Hunt
You have until 10 p.m. next Thursday, March 19, to post the most awesome yard art photo on this Web site.
- The winner will be the person who posts the photo, but it is within the rules to build your own awesome yard art — you don’t have to find it on someone else’s property.
- The photo must have been shot within the geographical bounds of the seven counties of northeast Minnesota or the eleven counties of northwest Wisconsin. (And if you steal a photo from a Web site you will be shamed mercilessly.)
- I, Paul Lundgren, am the only judge, but I will allow comments to sway my decision.
- The winner will be announced on March 20, the first day of spring.
- The winner will receive: 1) Bragging rights. 2) Let’s see … what do I have in the basement? A Geek Prom T-shirt and two classic Archer Micro Space Patrol walkie-talkies (batteries not included). 3) Other stuff I might find or perhaps could be donated from other sources.
Any questions? Comment away or e-mail paul @ perfectduluthday.com.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here