The Minnesota Streetcar Museum presents this rare collection of Duluth streetcar footage from the 1930s — much of it in color — including scenes from West Duluth, Woodland and Downtown. The video was written, produced, narrated and directed by historian Aaron Isaacs, with production assistance from Bill Olexy.
Duluth’s streetcars were replaced by buses in 1939.
Bonus footage below: Issacs during a Zoom meeting last fall discussing photos of Duluth and Superior streetcars from his book Twin Ports by Trolley.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here