Residential Services, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that provides services to adults, children and families with disabilities. RSI has part- and full-time direct-support positions open in Duluth working with adults and children with varying levels of ability. No previous experience is required, and all training is done on site.
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Valid drivers license with no restriction must be maintained
– Must pass criminal background check
– Free from communicable diseases
– Ability to become certified to administer medications to RSI consumers within three months and to maintain that certification as a condition of continued employment
– Ability to read and write printed English at a minimum 7th-grade reading level
– Ability to lift/transfer a person weighing up to 150 pounds in an assisted transfer or two-person total lift may be required, depending upon the program
– Ability to stand/walk for extended periods, walk up and down stairs
– Must be able to work every other Saturday and Sunday
Visit rsi.jobs to view current openings and apply online. Applications can also be completed in person at 2900 Piedmont Ave. in Duluth.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here