Lost: Black cat with blue scar in right eye

I think my sweet cat Patrick accidentally got out last night at 9:30 p.m. I haven’t seen him since. If you see him around 17th Avenue East and Jefferson Street, within a mile radius, please let me know! He has a blue collar (or had when he got out), is declawed, and has a blue scar in the lower part of his right eye. Please call 218-590-1136 or email heidibagley @ yahoo.com with any information, thanks!

BadCat!

Poor guy - I hope he's home soon!

Fuku-soncho

Will keep an eye out! If Patrick's the same cat I'm thinking about, I always watch for him as I'm driving home because I know he roams the block. If we see him and need to lure him over until you can arrive, is there any kind of "bait" that he likes? Is he a sucker for a good can of tuna?

FranceneStarr

Patrick come home! You might want to check garages/sheds--sometimes curious kitties get shut in.

in.dog.neato

I work just down the street and transit Jefferson frequently. I'll keep an eye out!

jessige

Post him on Craigslist...worked for us with our dog last summer.

hbagley

Thank you for the help and kind comments! Patrick was found- yay! And Fuku-Soncho, I know the cat that you speak of on Jefferson, he's a bit bigger than Patrick, and is very sweet. I think they'd both be suckers for tuna. : ) thanks again, it's great to know that there are people who care and want to help! It's what community is all about, I didn't realize I was a part of such a neat one, so thank you!

emmadogs

Yay!!! I'm so glad Patrick is home. I love 'lost pet' happy endings!

Fuku-soncho

Yay! So glad Patrick made it home! I bet he's tuckered out from his big adventure.

FranceneStarr

Yay -- welcome home Patrick!!! So happy to hear this!

Conrad

Good stuff. Glad the cat came back