Olympia Media Group is hiring three promotional representatives in the Duluth area to promote the nationwide Battle of the Bands contest.
An ideal promotional representative candidate is one who knows the local music scene, knows the best venues to visit and promote the contest, as well as having connections in the music community.
Promotion responsibilities include:
– Posting approximately 400 posters at various locations to promote contest entries
– Seeking out various types and genres of bands to enter the contest
– Visiting and building relationships with various venues and networking throughout the music community
– Tracking band interactions and postings along with photos
– Weekly Skype meeting with promotions manager
– $12/hour for 12 hours a week (3 nights at 4 hours per night, primarily weekends)
– Venue cover charges (up to a certain amount/week) are covered
– Chance to win a free trip to see the winner of the contest live in St. Louis
– June 11 to July 16
– More available openings Wed. -Sat. nights (when bands typically play)
– Must have a car
– Must be 21
– Camera (or higher quality phone)
Contact Liz at lschrader @ olympiadesignstudio.com if interested.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here