Anyone can submit to this exhibit!
Yes, the 4x v2.0 is here! Last year we had over 130 entries into this unique and wonderful exhibit open to all! Submissions for the 4x need to be delivered or postmarked by Jan. 31 in order to be eligible. Submitted prints have to follow one main rule: one side must be 4 inches! Let’s see how creative you can get!
Submissions must follow a few simple guidelines:
1) Only photographic prints may be submitted, and one side must be 4 inches long.
2) Each print must be flush mounted (mount is same size as print, no extra) on some kind of stiff material (foam core or matt board works just fine.)
3) The total perimeter (or circumference) of the print cannot exceed 60 inches (distance all the way around.)
4) The print must not have been submitted into any past 4x exhibit through the DPI.
5) Please put your name and contact information on the back of each submission.
6) Include a stamped, self addressed envelope if you would like your submissions returned via snail-mail.
To submit, bring your prints to the DPI at 405 E. Superior St. (check the website schedule for hours of operation), or call Brian at 218.393.2468 to schedule a time to drop them off or for a mailing address.
Leave a Comment
Only registered members can post a comment , Login / Register Here