Safe Haven Shelter for Battered Women Position Summary:
Responsible for implementing all major gifts fundraising in coordination with the executive director, Sustainable Funding Committee, and the Board of Directors.
– Play an active role in identifying, cultivating and asking for major gifts.
– Support the Executive Director and key volunteers in major gifts solicitations.
– Maintain stewardship contacts with donors; adhere to the highest ethical standards; demonstrate empathetic disposition, and perseverance; reflect optimistic and positive attitude and convey sensitivity to needs of the donors.
– Maintain constituent reports for every donor contact.
– Set and achieve agreed-up performance goals.
– Utilize and supervise entry of progress in donor software.
For a complete listing of the job description and contact information please go to the Safe Haven Shelter website.