An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Walt Dizzo hosts the weekly Trivia Mafia event.
About Trivia Mafia
- It is designed for teams of 1-8 people and lasts about an hour and a half.
- Prizes will be awarded to four winners.
- There are six rounds of trivia, two are general knowledge and the other four are categories about a variety of topics from movies to geography to historical events. Examples include: Vikings Behaving Badly, Child Actors, Christmas Trees from Movies.
- At halftime there will be a sound round which features five themed clips from musical selections and players name the artist and the song.
- There is also an Image Round.
- To get a sneak peek at the categories visit triviamafia.com and sign up for the e-mail list. Every Thursday an e-mail is sent out with a clue, the categories and any updates on times or cancellations for the day.