- This event has passed.
Duluth Historic Properties Tour 2018
The Duluth Preservation Alliance‘s 33rd annual self-guided tour showcases five historic properties in the city.
This year’s homes and properties are:
- Converted Pumping Station, 5802 London Road
- The Del Case House, 2819 E. First St.
- Henry & Amy Fee House, 2605 E. Third St.
- The McCord House, 2219 E. Superior St.
- NorShor Theatre, 211 E. Superior St.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online at duluthpreservation.org or at the Fitger’s Inn lobby at 600 E. Superior St. in Downtown Duluth starting at 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
Sites are open from 11 a.m. through 4 p.m. to tour in any order. Guides and sometimes property owners are stationed at each site to answer questions.