Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Bike Swap 2022

Apr 23, 2022, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)

One event on Apr 24, 2022 at 9:00 am

Event Navigation

The 15th annual Bike Swap is an opportunity to buy and sell used bikes. The event runs April 23-24.

Last year more than 500 bicycles found new homes almost $12,000 was raised for local charity. This year’s event benefits Chester Bowl and the Duluth DEVO Mountain Bike Program.

Those interested in selling a bike can bring it to Continental Ski & Bike on April 21 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or April 22 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.. All bikes need to be in reasonable working shape. Sellers receive 75 percent of the selling price; the remaining 25 percent goes to the charities.

Bikes that do not sell on Saturday are automatically discounted by 20 percent on Sunday. Sellers who don’t want their bike discounted must pick it up on Saturday, prior to 5 p.m.

Donated bikes can be dropped off during normal business hours on any day from April 1 to the start of the sale.


Apr 23, 2022
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Event Category:


Continental Ski & Bike
1305 E. First St.
Duluth, MN 55801 United States
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!