Quantcast

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Bike Swap 2019

Sat, Apr 27, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)

One event on Apr 28, 2019 at 9:00am

Event Navigation

Buy and sell used bikes while supporting Head of the Lakes United Way and Animal Allies Humane Society at the 13th annual Bike Swap. The event runs April 27-28.

Those interested in selling a bike can bring it to Continental Ski & Bike on Thursday or Friday, April 25 and 26, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Saturday, April 27, from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. All bikes need to be in reasonable working shape. Sellers receive 75 percent of the selling price; the remaining 25 percent goes to the United Way and Animal Allies.

Bikes that do not sell on Saturday, are automatically discounted by 20 percent on Sunday. Sellers who don’t want their bike discounted must pick it up on Saturday, prior to 5 p.m.

Donated bikes can be dropped off during normal business hours on any day from April 1 to the start of the sale.

Details

Date:
Sat, Apr 27
Time:
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Event Categories:
,

Venue

Continental Ski & Bike
1305 E. First St.
Duluth, MN 55801 United States
Phone:
218-728-4466
Website:
http://continenta...