I like it here
Some thoughts on a new life:
1. The above pic is my new space. I love it.
2. I've driven 2 miles in five days, compared to my usual 40 miles PER DAY in MPLS. This makes me ecstatic.
3. I'm getting more exercise walking to work and running my dog in these urban woods than I've had in ages.
4. There are deer everywhere.
5. There's a dead deer lying near some ruins by my house. It is very interesting to look at.
6. Cabs are cheap.
7. Last night the waves on Park Point were amazing: eight or nine lines of breakers, the furthest ones out were breaking 4-5 feet high.
8. Somehow, I'm not all that jealous of Floridafire