Doctor Who, which is $2,800 for Series 7, may be still coming to Duluth TV, but your involvement is needed! I would like to form a group of volunteers who are willing to work to make this happen! This group would likely meet every other week.
In each meeting, we would:
1. Discuss fundraising ideas to achieve money for the purchase of Series 7, including:
- Getting long-term future supporters
- Getting support from local businesses
- Getting more Whovians and other individuals to support Doctor Who coming to TV in the Northland
One idea is to obtain monetary pledges from contributors by sending an e-mail stating how much they are willing to donate. Then, they would need to come to the Doctor Who-Themed Party discussed below to give their contribution.
2. Discuss a possible Doctor Who-Themed Party at the end to collect the $2,800 and celebrate Doctor Who coming to Northland TV, including:
- Possible donated space for the location
- Food and Beverages
- Activities to do at the party
Community support is needed to get Doctor Who on TV in Duluth! Send me an e-mail at jmil1107 @ outlook.com if you are willing to volunteer to help make this happen. Volunteers would attend meetings, help gather support for the show, and/or help set up the Doctor Who-Themed Party. As many people are needed as possible! If I receive over five willing volunteers via e-mail, I will work out a good date and place with you all to have our first meeting. Thanks for your support!
Leave a Comment
Only registerd members can post a comment , Login / Register Here