For Sale: Endion Station

Minimum bid: $200,000.

Auction to be held Oct. 5 at 2 p.m.

Link to all the details.

emmadogs

Well, if you guys can afford television commercials, then certainly you can afford/should bid on and purchase/ this beautiful building for your PDD--East headquarters.  You could build secret tunnels to all the brewpubs.  The building/tunnels would also come in handy if the Duluth Zombie Apolcalypse becomes an ongoing concern, as it was last year.  And you never know when the DPD--LPOE-Crime-Fighting-Strategy is going to branch citywide, so....

PDD is already committed to too much downtown real estate with our new headquarters set for construction. Remember?

[img]http://www.perfectduluthday.com/wp-content/uploads/comments/PDD-Office.jpg[/img]

All those rumors about Maurices are totally unfounded.

emmadogs

Oh yes!  With the King Kong/Fay Wray statue set to hang off the side of the building!  How could I have forgotten that! That will be so great.

schmood1971

I have two great ideas for this building. 1. The NEW Last Place on Earth branch (more convenient to the public toilets, plus new soft grass to pass out/puke in). 2. I could buy it, move into it, surround it with razor wire, and spend the rest of my days lobbing obscenities at tourists. The problem with option two is that I could actually become a tourist attraction and die from irony. Oh, well. I don't have that kind of cash anyway.

And the winners of the Endion Station bidding are ... Tim Nelson and Rod Raymond. They had the top bid of $300,000. Congratulations, guys.

bluenewt

Congratulations, Rod and Tim. Please this time can it be something other than pub food?