Perfect Duluth Day | Duluth News Events Music and More

Instagrammers PDD?

There are 50 million users on Instagram but there are no Perfect Duluth Day hashtags? Duluth iger’s, you need to get on this. It’d be a great place to curate creative shots of D-town.

Unfortunately, it looks like people are using #pdd for something else. Any other suggestions? #perfectduluthday is wide open, so I suppose we should use that.

wildgoose

My vote is always for our airport/nws call sign,"#dlh" It's very short, nerdy and obtuse. Oh, and arcane. Perfect for any social media, especially one that uses polaroid filters.

forthetime_being

Now I need to find out what #pdd stands for Barrett. I'm all for #perfectdayduluth so all the curious instagrammers get introduced to the best site in the midwest. The more people that know about Duluth, the better. Tourist traffic=more people buying Rick Allen prints. Although—all my airport photos will have to go under #dlh.

Some current stats: #duluth - 3,329 photos #duluthmn - 258 photos #duluthminnesota - 99 photos #dlh - 296 photos I want to know what #pdd stands for on Instagram too. The weird thing is, people are also using #pdday for something too, though that might actually refer to the real PDD for all I know. There are only 13 photos on that tag, so if you want to hijack it...

Fuku-soncho

I think I'm the only one tagging so far. :( Anybody care to join me with #perfectduluthday?

forthetime_being

Great points Barrett. I guess we'd have to set a day and try to curate 25 or so pdd tags quickly to hijack it. Care to set a day? How about you Fuku-soncho? I realized (with someone else) that I'd been doing #perfectdayduluth. Rookie error!

forthetime_being

How about Sunday, June 3rd? We could crash 25 photos in the #pdd tag and take it over.

Fuku-soncho

I'm okay with taking over #pdd tomorrow. I guess that means I'll have to walk outside instead of on the treadmill at the gym. Come to think of it, it's been a while since Soncho (the yellow ducky) and I have wandered down to the Lakewalk for a stroll... Let me make sure I understand, though. We need 25 photos tagged total or 25 from each of us?