Arrowhead Auto Body or ABRA Auto Body?

After a car accident, I need to get the car repaired. My insurance has a “Circle of Providers” that it prefers (although I can go to anyone I choose and they will still pay) but using the “Circle of Provider” guarantees the work for the life of the car by the insurance company.

It’s mainly cosmetic damage. I am not out any money for this accident (not my fault) so cost isn’t a concern for me. The two providers they have in this area are Arrowhead Auto Body (home of the catchy jingle!) and ABRA Auto Body.

Any thoughts? Recommendations? Don’t go theres?

I haven't used Arrowhead of ABRA, but I will mention that I was treated well at Wicklund Collision Center in West Duluth after the infamous wind incident in January.

I haven't used either of them either. I've used Collin's Collision in Hermantown for years and they have always been great.

We've always gotten excellent service from TPCR.

I trust Autocare Collision Center in Hermantown, although I have heard that Arrowhead Autobody is good as well.

I'll 2nd Paul Lundgren's recommendation of Mike Wicklund (Wicklund Collision Center). Mike is great to work with. He can handle anything from small cosmetic fixes to major collision repairs. Wicklund's is out by the zoo at 6630 Grand Avenue.

I had really good luck with Arrowhead Auto Body four or five years ago. And the value of that lifetime guarantee can be a pretty big deal - previous to my Arrowhead repair, I had a smaller shop do a repair and the paint started to crack a year or so later. By that time the smaller shop had gone out of business and I was stuck with the crappy paint job.

At first I thought that said Wicked Collision Center.

If those are your only choices, go with Arrowhead. But Wicklund is great and Lens Auto Body in Superior is also very good.

We had good work done at ABRA after a drunk driver rammed into our minivan. And it was one of our insurance company's "Circle of Providers," too.

The Big E

This goes back a ways, I can't see Arrowhead Auto Body without reposting.

Another thumbs up for Wicklund Collision. They seemed very thorough. And as a bonus, somehow they even got rid of the wet dog / teen snowboarder smell in the car. Hooorah!

Les F

Oh no! As soon as I saw this post the earworm came back to life. It took weeks to get that out of my head.