Yee-eee-eee-haaaw!

Personally, I find it impossible to drive past a situation like this and not have a Dukes-of-Hazzard fantasy. And it always surprises me that no one goes for it. A trailer positioned like this is clearly a stunt-jumping invitation for any West Duluth dirtbag with a muscle car — and I don’t see how any judge could disagree.

Biff Nimrod

i confess to having these fantasies as well...please refrain from calling my West Duluth brethren dirtbags, they can't help it.

jessige

Ooh, see, I find the idea of a ramp like that on a semi, Knight Rider style, way more enticing. When I see those trucks that have the logo with just the blue star--they look very military, no clue what they are--I always think about driving a Trans Am into it while it's going full speed.

Wes Scott

If you watch MTV you can well imagine somebody trying just that. The over confidence that some people have makes them try even if they have no intelligence. Just look at a skate boarder on MTV that thinks he can go off the house roof and land on his board in the parking lot. Of course he gets injured and is rolling around screaming. But it all makes for wonderful entertainment so go for it. If you hit that trailer hard enough you might clear the truck? You will only find out if you try..

Beverly

I think the legal term is an "attractive nuisance."

Lojasmo

The far end is unsupported. It would be a grisly endeavor.

zra

"Hey, buckle your seatbelt, I wanna try something. I saw it in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it." ~Steven Wright.

Baci

That's just more than the law will allow.

I've seen enough Mythbusters to envision how this would play out.

Swan

Rednecks' last words, "Hey y'all, watch this."

ruby2sd4y