This year’s Homegrown Music Festival will feature a night of locally produced music videos using songs by local bands.
If you are interesting in creating a video for the festival, there are some things you should know.
1) It’s a contest. You get 48 hours to produce a video for a randomly chosen song.
2) The drawing of songs will be at Beaner’s Central at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 24.
3) Videos must be completed and turned in at Pizza Luce on Sunday, April 26.
4) There is a Facebook page with more information.
5) It would be nice if people e-mailed Annie Dugan (annie @ freerangefilm.com) beforehand so she can get an idea of how many people are interested. You can also e-mail her with any questions you might have.